Friday, April 20, 2012

. . . James Onanefe Ibori


What's on my mind?

Well, the most recent issue  my mind right now is the James Ibori saga. Yes. That is an issue on my mind right now! It is no longer news that the former Governor was sentenced to 13 years imprisonment for fraud. His sentence brought a lot of mixed reactions. Most people applauded the judgment. Even his fellow Delta people thanked the UK Judiciary for the sentence.

The most "intriguing" aspect of James Ibori's trial was the testimony by John Fashanu! I said intriguing because it is really intriguing! I mean, how else can one describe Fashanu's praise about James Ibori?! Imagine!

For your viewing pleasure, here is a YouTube video of John Fashanu's statements to the media outside the Southwark Crown Court, UK.



So? Are these claims by Fashanu TRUE?
Related Posts with Thumbnails